Sunday, March 11, 2012

7dpiui 3/11/12

Crampy is about all I'm getting. It kinda feels like af cramps, but that's not due until the 21st. I love that af is always due 1 day before I'm to test, she shows up faithfully so I never have to waste the money on pregnancy tests.

This round was nasty, I'm not a fan of taking shots for 10 days! All the scan, checks....all the co-pays...this whole process is wearing thin. Of course I want a baby, but how much longer can I put my sanity on the line for it until I break. I don't think Mendy understands at times. Whenever she has something to say, my reply is always the same " you carry this one"....never gonna happen.

I've stopped a few months back into reading every little twinge...it just makes me more insane during the 2ww....this first week actually was not bad at all, just because of my busy schedule. When I got things to do, not much for me dwindle on. And today is no different, taking the girls to the park so we can throw some balls, getting ready for softball drafts. Then I'm going to venture to the garage and pull out all my Easter decorations.

Tomorrow is progesterone blood drawl and then another trigger booster....that will be the last shot for awhile!!! Going off the sauce until further notice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment