Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finished!

Monday AF came. I wasn't even supposed to test until tomorrow (3-22) SO..........that's how it usually goes. She'll come before it's time.

I found out my progesterone level the next day and it was a WHOPPING 2. According to that number, I didn't even ovulate. And the Nurses at ORM-just.....don't care. They know it's a bad number and STILL try to convince me everything is fine. "I've seen someone's progesterone at 1, and have a healthy baby today"....COM'ON REALLY!?!?

So I left my Nurse a message and told her that AF came, and I was NOT Interested in another IUI, after 7 of these...I'm pretty certain they are not going to work. And I knew she would call back and try to talk me out of it. Or to say, talk me INTO another IUI.

Nobody can tell me anything...why? I know lots of women have "unexplained" fertility, but I just don't think my Doctor is really concerned on WHY it's not happening for me. To him I am just a number and another case of "let's try a new medication"...I've done them all buddy...WHAT'S NEXT!

Paperwork is in the mail for us to fill out for IVF. I've already given half my blood away yesterday and I have a sound check next Thursday. They say there is a deposit, depending on my insurance...so DEPENDING on how much the deposit is, will determine if we will actually go through a IVF cycle.

My mom keeps telling me to stop...but I know me. And for those who know me...know that I am all the way in or all the way out. Some people close to me, won't like the all the way out Tonia.

And my emotions are so out of whack these days, I don't even know what I want anymore. I want to give up. I want to work on ME again. And then....Oh who knows, who cares.

Tanning, kick-boxing and Zumba has started again. First class, I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment